Ihlara Valley & Underground City Tour – Daily Group Tour. Underground cities of Cappadocia are the most interesting shelters in the world. Kaymakli and Derinkuyu underground cities are the largest among many underground cities of Cappadocia. Ihlara Canyon has nearly 4000 man-made caves and 105 rock-cut churches and several Monasteries in it.
Tour Name: Ihlara Valley & Underground City Tour
Type: Daily Group Tour (Shared Tour) or Private ( Personal Tour )
Start & End Point: Cappadocia Hotels – Kayseri Airport – Nevsehir Airport
Operates: Everyday / All Year Round
Tour duration: Full Day
Transport: (According to size of your party) Minivan / Minibus / Coach
Size: Minimum 1 Person / Maximum 15 people
Tour Code: CAP DT 001
Morning Pick up from Cappadocia hotels (Between 09:00 to 09:30)
* Derinkuyu Underground City – The biggest underground settlement in the world which was used as a shelter by Christians of Cappaodcia especially in 7th and 8th C AD.
* Ihlara Valley, enjoy an easy hike through part of the valley along the Melendiz stream, look up and see many of Roman churches, chapels, monasteries and hermits’ caves
* Selime Castle, It has a great view looking down the valley. The complexes were carved into volcanic rock outcroppings during the Byzantine period.
* Pigeon Valley, named after the thousands of pigeon houses carved into the rocks.
End of tour at 17:30 pm transfer to Hotel
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.
• All admission fees (Museum Tickets) in tours
• Pick up & drop off services from/to your hotel in Cappadocia
• Lunch at local restaurant – local food
• Expert Local Tour Guide in English (for other languages with a private tour, please E-mail us)
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking Vehicle
• All Parking fees.
• If one wants to start from Airports (Airport Arrival & Departure transfers in Cappadocia / with an extra charge)
• All customary tips to Guide & Driver
• All Drinks
• All personal expenses