If you have one day in Cappadocia, you must visit North of Cappadocia which has a spectacular landscape and the fairy-chimneys. This Cappadocia tour offers you the chance to enjoy Goreme Open Air Museum’s rock-cut churches and monasteries, the fairy-chimneys of Pasabagi Valley and a lot of troglodytes in Uchisar.
Tour Name: Cappadocia – Goreme National Park Tour
Type: Daily Group Tour (Shared Tour) or Private ( Personal Tour )
Start & End Point: Cappadocia Hotels – Kayseri Airport – Nevsehir Airport
Operates: Everyday / All Year Round
Tour duration: Full Day
Transport: (According to size of your party) Minivan / Minibus / Coach
Size: Minimum 1 Person / Maximum 15 people
Morning start for the tour at 09:30 am
* Goreme Open Air Musuem – (The rock-cut churches & monasteries with frescoes).
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses – We enter to one of the cave houses which are used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea while relaxing.
* The Pigeon Valley – The valley which is housing thousands of Dovecotes which was dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappaocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
* Pashabagi – fairy-chimneys Valley known as Monks Valley as well.
* Kaymakli Underground City
* Avanos – Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia
* Dervent valley – also called as Pink or Imagination valley with Its famous pink rock formations.
* Urgup fairy-chimneys – They are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps on to
• All admission fees (Museum Tickets) in tours
• Pick up & drop off services from/to your hotel in Cappadocia
• Lunch at local restaurant – local food
• Expert Local Tour Guide in English (for other languages with a private tour, please E-mail us)
• Transportation with comfortable AC nonsmoking Vehicle
• All Parking fees.
• If one wants to start from Airports (Airport Arrival & Departure transfers in Cappadocia / with an extra charge)
• All customary tips to Guide & Driver
• All Drinks
• All personal expenses